New York Window Film
New York Window Film Company (NYWF), which was formed in 1990, serves as authorized supplier and applicator of window film/tint, or glass coating for the entire New York metropolitan area (Long Island, New York City, Westchester, Northern New Jersey, Western Connecticut).
For the past twenty years, this company has installed over 1,700,000 sq ft of window film in over 3,000 homes and 2,600 commercial buildings. Certified factory installers of of high end window film brands such as Vista, LLumar, and Magnum, NYWF offers these premium glass coatings in 35 different styles.
Some of the better known installations have been at:
- NBC Studio “Today Show” Site at Rockefeller Center: New York, NY
- Theodore Roosevelt National Historic Site: Sagamore Hill, NY
- S.U.N.Y. Stony Brook University: Stony Brook, NY
- International Center for Photography: New York, NY
- Pope John Pauls New York visit: New York, NY
- Walt Whitman’s Birthplace: Melville, NY
NYWF are industry affiliated members of NY Glass Association, ASID Industry Partner, International Window Film Association, and the Long Island Association.